10/13/08

What I Learned From FOX news

Like we couldn't see this coming...

I guess it really isn't much news anymore because once I googled it the mainstream news articles start at least as far back as 10-03-08. 


Hustler is making a Sarah Palin adult movie titled 'Nailin' Paylin'.  I only had it on Fox news for a minute around 6:45 AM or so and that's what I saw, with a screenshot. Weeyuhd. I'm not linking to anything dirty,but here is the latest newspaper article about the latest on it from the The Post Chronicle.   The older 10-3 article is from this link to the nydailynews.com.  I'm going to assume the TMZ article that the Post Chronicle discusses wouldn't be safe for work.  I haven't looked at it.  O.K. now I have hehe.  Nothing dirty in the TMZ pics but I wouldn't visit that at work.  My conclusion...They could have gotten a much comelier looking woman to play Palin.

0 comments: