10/20/08

Coincidences?

Gas prices are down just two weeks before the election. Don't think I have to spell that one out. Big oil...gas prices...big election...wonder why that would be...hmmm.

And last week Obama added an attack on McCain regarding medicare cuts. I'm assuming his campaign is a little concerned about the amount of seniors who will vote for him and needed a little kick to get their attention.

I still like Obama, but that medicare attack seemed a bit like the garbage I've hated for the last eight years or so...appealing to fears. I hope he doesn't keep that up this week.

Sarah Palin shouldn't have done SNL if she was just going to sit around and look like she wasn't having a good time when she wasn't looking straight clueless. You can tell anything controversial in the jokes was bargained out by Palin. The only mildly funny part was Baldwin blasting Palin thinking it was Fey.

0 comments: