8/8/08

screwed up yet again

This blog is spiffily coded, but now, in experimenting and playing around with the other one while trying to fix this one I've smooshed all my sidebar items way way down :( Blogger is undergoing a scheduled outage and I can't access the Layout editor to try to fix it. I think it's code based anyways which I can get to, but wouldn't know where to begin...shoulda downloaded that code before I went about fooling with it hehe.. And here is the rest of it..not!. My next project is to re-introduce all the funky widgets where I want them. As you've probably noticed all my thingamabobs except for a links widget got smooshed down to the bottom of the page I think because the post section is wider leaving the sidebar narrower than before I renovated my code. In case you get a mac, Bizut, don't look at the dodgers blog in Safari, it looks terrible. I was horrified when I looked at it this morning. I don't think there's much of a fix for that except for coding in something to stop Safari from going to the extreme on the resizing and left-justification. Anyways, so it takes me way too long to learn that stuff, but I guess I shouldn't complain because I do have the time on my hands to research, fiddle with, and fix it to my liking :( I also would want to go weed out the code that shows the url's to the site I got the original template from. I wish the layout editor in blogger was better.

0 comments: